TheRickiLakeShow.com Editorial/Community Producer wears many different hats, playing a crucial role on the team. Here’s what we’re looking for.
Work very closely with the Executive Editor and Social Media Coordinator to plan, create and promote compelling content, ensuring our top stories are getting the social media attention they deserve. The ideal candidate is someone who works well both with a team environment and independently, can prioritize and switch gears on the fly. Experience in social media and knowledge of lifestyle and women's content is a must.
• Have a proven ability to use Twitter, Facebook and other social media to grow audiences
• Be comfortable with web publishing platforms
• Build relationships with growing community, identifying potential contributors
• Create content that features strong opinions and engagement within social media channels
• Be a clear and concise writer
• Be able to represent the brand online, engaging in other social media communities
• Be comfortable shooting video
• Be a creative thinker with fresh ideas
• Have strong follow through skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro is a plus