learn how to peer pressure and bully proof your child
Can you bully proof your child? The Friends of Ricki Meetup groups are touching upon important subjects across the nation with face-to-face gatherings in local cities such as San Diego.
On Tuesday, August 28, the San Diego Meetup group welcome special speaker Erika McDaniel for a conversation regarding child-proofing your young ones against bullying. Parents will learn valuable lessons from the founder of ConsciousParents.org, and author of "How To Peer Pressure and Bully Proof Your Young Child" and “The Family Guide to Detoxing your Body and Home.”
Moms and dads! Come and learn how to peer pressure and bully proof your child. In this 90 minute training, you'll learn :
• Why many of the bullying solutions don't work
• Why it's never too early to start thinking about this topic
• The 3 main principles for how to raise your child to be confident, compassionate, and loving but not be naive and vulnerable
• Things you can do now that will make your parenting job much easier when your child becomes a teenager
• Tangible things you can start doing now, no matter what age your child is, to help them become self-assured, compassionate people
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Erika McDaniel is the founder of ConsciousParents.org, and author of "How to Peer pressure and bully proof your young child: A revolutionary approach to raising kind, confident, compassionate people" and “The Family Guide to Detoxing your Body and Home.” She is a speaker, writer, and natural health practitioner and has been featured on several recent television segments. She is trained in clinical nutrition, biofeedback, homeopathy, vibrational medicine, herbs, kinesiology, flower essences, color therapy, and energy psychology, and has a B.A. from Harvard and an M.B.A. from Babson College. She is passionate about supporting parents on the journey of raising physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthy children. You can find her at www.consciousparents.org, or follow her on Facebook.
A few details:
• This event starts at 6:00pm, but feel free to arrive any time after 5:30pm
• This event is a FREE class
• In order to actively listen, consider a babysitter for the two hour event
• Bring some paper and a pen to take some notes. This class if full of information and you may want to jot a few things down.