How to Cook for Your Own Body Type this Holiday Season
Delicious foods with dietary restrictions? Yes, it's possible! Ricki welcomes popular chefs who teach us all how to eat well over the holidays and all year round.
Judson Todd Allen The Next Food Network Star lost 136 pounds but didn't cut his favorite foods or the flavor.
In this recipe swap, he turns Creole shrimp with fettucini pasta into a tasty lower-cal meal.
• Skip cream, replace with coconut milk
• Replace butter with olive oil
• Instead of fettucini, use spaghetti squash
Alex Thomopolous (daughter of Cristina Ferrare) makes a gluten free version of her mom's famous turkey recipe
• Replaces soy sauce with tamari
• Corn starch replaces butter and flour
More from Alex on Bites and Booze - YouTube Channel
Carolyn Scott Hamilton, vegan chef and author of The Healthy Voyagers Global Kitchen makes cornbread stuffing with vegan apple sausage